Camping and hiking in the desert. It was my first camping trip. We climbed in and out of old valcanos. One of the best friends I have ever had is in this picture. Stephanie.
I was born in Washington State, but I grew up in Southern California. I moved to TN to pursue singing, but never really new what I wanted to do with it, so i never did anything. I still love to sing and dance but have decided that it is something I truly just enjoy doing and have a passion for. It's one of those things that the Lord gave me to be able to cope with dissapointments in life. When I'm hurt, I sing, when I'm frusterated, I sing, when I'm bored, I sing, when I'm happy, I sing. I just sing... :-). I'm not very public about it though. Anyway, enough about that! 2 years after moving to TN I served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. That has been the most rewarding and humbling experience I have to reflect upom yet. I loved it, and want to do it again. Right now I'm going to school studying Nutrition and Dietetics.
No comments:
Post a Comment